Monday, November 20, 2017

November Wellness Student Spotlight!


Congratulations to Renata Maza!  She always comes in focused and starts the warm up right away.  Renata is also very hard working, positive and she is a great team player too!  

  1. First and Last Name
Renata Maza
  1. Grade
7th Grade
  1. What elementary school did you come from.
Happy Hollow
  1. Tell us about yourself. What do you like to do in your free time?
I like to read, practice my martial arts and practice dance.
  1. Why is being active important to you?
Being active is important to me because it relaxes me and I like it.
  1. What advice would you give to a student who doesn’t like to exercise?
Everyone likes to be active in different ways you just have to try things until you find what you like. But you should definitely exercise.
  1. Favorite Wellness unit and why.
I really liked the rugby unit because there was a lot of running involved.
  1. When I want a healthy snack I reach for...
A fruit or yogurt and sometimes when I’m in a big rush I will get a cheese stick.
  1. To relax I…
Read or draw.
  1. If I were a WMS Wellness teacher I would add ??? to the curriculum.
Downhill Skiing or Field Hockey
  1. On my first day of school I wish I knew…
My homeroom
  1. Tell us something about yourself most people would be surprised to know.
Most people are surprised that English is my second language. And that I can understand what one is saying if they speak to me slowly in French or Italian as well as English(obviously) or Spanish. Some are also surprised when I tell them I do 5 distinct dances, Martial Arts and Soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment