Let's learn a little more about him below.
1. First and Last Name Ciaran Murphy
2. Grade 6th Grade
3. Why do you think you were chosen to be the wellness student spotlight? I am positive and like athletic activities.
4. What do you like to do in your free time? Play Baseball , read, and hang out with friends and family, and play Cello in HCO, percussion, and Drum set in Jazz Band
5. Why is being active important to you? So I can stay fit and healthy.
6. What advice would you give to a student who doesn’t like to exercise? Find some way to move that's fun and try to learn more about it. Start slowly until you figure out what you like!
7. Favorite Wellness unit and why. Team Handball because I throw well and have fun playing with friends
8. When I want a healthy snack I reach for... about any fruit of vegetable in my house
9. To relax I...Play Risk, Chess, and sometimes watch baseball highlights.
10. If I were a WMS Wellness teacher I would add ??? to the curriculum. I would add more games and sports so kids could have fun and stay active.
11. On my first day of school I wish I knew...Other's names better so I could have a better start on making friendships.
12. Tell us something about yourself most people would be surprised to know. I was once a redhead