Way to go Amelie!
Let's learn a little more about Amelie...
- First and Last Name: Amelie Martin
- Grade: 8
- What elementary school did you come from? Happy Hollow
- Tell us about yourself. What do you like to do in your free time? In my free time, I like to play violin, play tennis, hang out with friends, and watch tv.
- Why is being active important to you? Being active is important to me because it makes me more motivated and energized.
- What advice would you give to a student who doesn’t like to exercise? Try finding a sport or active activity that you like with your friends. Exercise doesn't have to be just going to the gym. School sports like track or cross country can be fun, and you don't have to have experience for them either.
- Favorite Wellness unit and why. My favorite wellness unit was handball because when we did that unit in 6th grade, I participated more and made new friends.
- When I want a healthy snack I reach for...fruit and nut bars.
- To relax I… To relax I play violin and sleep.
- If I were a WMS Wellness teacher I would add tennis to the curriculum.
- On my first day of school I wish I knew...On the first day of school I wish I knew to talk more to people other than just people I already knew.
- Tell us something about yourself most people would be surprised to know. Something people would be surprised to know about me is that I am allergic to gluten.