Saturday, April 22, 2017

The April Wellness Student Spotlight goes to Seth Rosen!

A big congratulations goes out to Seth Rosen!  He always goes above and beyond in Wellness.  Seth comes into class eager and excited to learn.  He is a great team player who gives 100 percent every class.  Whether he is helping out another student or helping with equipment, Seth is always making a positive difference in Wellness.

Keep it up Seth!

1.  First and Last Name:
Seth Rosen
2.  Grade: 6
3.  What elementary school did you come from? Loker
4.  Tell us about yourself. What do you like to do in your free time? Play soccer and basketball
6.  What advice would you give to a student who doesn’t like to exercise? Just exercise
7.  Favorite Wellness unit and why. Basketball because it was fun to scrimmage.
8.  When I want a healthy snack I reach for...
Fruit or carrots
9.  To relax I... watch tv
10.         If I were a WMS Wellness teacher I would add ??? to the curriculum. Tennis
11.         On my first day of school I wish I knew...  how fun wellness is
 12.         Tell us something about yourself most people  would be surprised to know. I play clash royal

No comments:

Post a Comment