Wednesday, February 6, 2019

CONGRATULATIONS TO PAUL LANG FOR BEING NAMED FEBRUARY WELLNESS STUDENT SPOTLIGHT!



Paul always comes in focused and ready to do the warmup.  He is very hard working and he is also a great team player!  Paul's positivity and kindness also shines through in every class as well.  Keep it up Paul!

Let's learn a little more about Paul...


1.       First and Last Name:  Paul Lang

2.       Grade:  6th

3.       What elementary school did you come from?  Stapleton Elementary

4.       Tell us about yourself. What do you like to do in your free time?  I like to play soccer in my free time .

5.       Why is being active important to you?  Being active is important to me because it makes you stay healthy.

6.       What advice would you give to a student who doesn’t like to exercise?   That exercise will make you live longer.

7.        Favorite Wellness unit and why?  My favorite unit was handball
because it was a mix of soccer and throwing a ball into a net. 

8.       When I want a healthy snack I reach for... an apple or banana chips.

9.       To relax I… fidget with something. 

10.      If I were a WMS Wellness teacher I would add dodgeball to the
curriculum.

11.      On my first day of school I wish I knew… more about all my
teachers. 

12.     Tell us something about yourself most people would be surprised to know.  I like reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment