Wednesday, May 1, 2019

CONGRATULATIONS TO ZOE MITTELSTEADT FOR BEING NAMED THE MAY STUDENT SPOTLIGHT!


Zoe is such a positive and hard-working student!
She is a pleasure to have in class.  Learn more about Zoe below!
 

1.  First and Last Name: Zoe Mittelsteadt

2.  Grade:  6th

3.  What elementary school did you come from?  
Happy Hollow

4.  Tell us about yourself. What do you like to do in your free time? 
I'm very active. I love to spend time with my friends and family. I love soccer so much. It is my favorite sport. I like to practice it in my free time. I also do swimming and that's really fun too. In my free time I like to hang out with friends, go outside, and practice soccer. 

5. Why is being active important to you? 
Being active is important to me because it keeps you healthy. It is also a great way to spend your free time.  

6. What advice would you give to a student who doesn’t like to exercise?   
I would say that you should find a fun way to be active. Find a sport or activity that you enjoy, that keeps you working out. Because it's important to stay healthy.

7.  Favorite Wellness unit and why?  
Mine was the team sports combo unit, because we got to do some soccer.

8.  When I want a healthy snack I reach for...
Usually, I will reach for fruit. My favorites are pineapple, strawberries, and watermelon.

9.  To relax I… 
I will listen to music, or I will read a book.

10. If I were a WMS Wellness teacher I would add Soccer to the curriculum.

11.  On my first day of school I wish I knew… 
 How to open my locker.

12.  Tell us something about yourself most people would be surprised to know.  
I'm getting a German Shepherd puppy!


No comments:

Post a Comment